Gluten Free Spaetlze
One of the easiest dumplings I know. If you ever made pancakes, this pasta will be as easy as that.
You do need to have a little tool, but no worries is not super expensive and you will love it so much that it will make up for it. Follow this link
Ingredients:1 Cup Gluten Free Flour Mix
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 Cup of Evaporated Milk
1/3 Cup Water
Pinch of Nutmeg
1 Tbsp dried Parsley
- Mix in a bowl the Gluten Free Flour Mix and the salt, parsley and nutmeg. In a bowl combine the eggs, milk and water.
- Pour the liquids into the dry ingredients and make a batter, with a consistency that is just a bit more thick than the one we look forward on pancakes.
- Add salt to your boiling water and place your spaetlze tool over your pot and divide your dough visually into 3 or 4 parts, and strudel the batter thru the tool. They will cook very quick and you can remove them from the water with a slotted spoon.
- Some people chill them to stop the cooking process, I think this is smart to do, in that way they do not cling together and they can hold until you are ready to prepare them all.
- Prepare your spaetlze like any other pasta, cover with Alfredo sauce, meat sauce, toss with butter, toss with a wine sauce, chill and make a salad, prepare directly into a soup, etc.
Have Fun Cooking and Enjoy.