Roasted Green Beans and Corn
Do you need a side for Sunday's Dinner or any special Day? Well, crack your oven up to 450*F. and get roasting. Just Follow this easy steps, and memorized the Roasting Technics, and then try it with other yummy vegetables.
- Single layer your green beans and corn on a greased sheet-pan. (I get that some people wants an easy clean-up, but you actually need the vegetables to touch the metal to obtain a roasting color, apart the paper makes the vegetables sweat). If roasting a big amount, try roasting them in separate sheet-pans.
- Spray more oil evenly on top of the veggies.
- Do not overwhelm the sheet-pan, you want them roasting, not sweating.
- It will take about 10 to 20 minutes, when done they should be a nice roasted color, amber like, not burnt.
- Sprinkle with salt as soon as you pull them out of the oven. Never Season before roasting, because salt makes the vegetables loose its water, and again you want them roasting not sweating.