Gorgonzola & Vegetable Spaghetti Casserole
Most Homes have a Pasta Day, I remember there use to be one in my moms home, and in mine too. Use this recipe during Lent, serve it with a salad and maybe some bread sticks.
This is an easy dish to have all the parts ready and then let your child put it together. Help them on the oven and broiler part.
8 oz Cooked Spaghetti
1 ea Red and Green Roasted Charred Peppers, (Sliced Thin)
1 lb Wilted Spinach, (press all water out and chop)
3 Cups Medium/Thin Gorgonzola Alfredo Sauce
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
As need it Butter, to spread the mold.
- Heat Oven to 350*F, Spread your mold with butter.
- Add little of the sauce, and cover the bottom of mold to form a layer.
- Add 1/3 of the Pasta, and cover the pasta with a thin layer of sauce.
- Accommodate some of the peppers and the spinach over the sauce. Repeat until all the pasta is used, make sure to finish with the sauce and Vegetables on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20". Bring out of Oven and change the Oven Setting to Broil or to the highest possible.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan on top of casserole and place back into the oven, Gratin until it looks nice.
- Serve immediately with a simple salad.